KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Thanks!

If you choose to use the cheats, in not even one day you can complete it all.

This being said, I'll let you have one of my save files (Renpy is out of commision right now after toying with some settings it seems, so I couldn't check the content)

Yeah i had the cheat before when i went through 2nd or 3th playthrough,
not sure for wich version tho.
but i don't know how to unlock it now.
on the patreon page it's behind paid subscription post.
i did support this guy tho, but given the fact he got 2 pages with sepparate subscription for both his game.
i wont subscripe again, there are many other multi game dev post on one patreon page for either games while swapping turns of development or multitasking.

and the silence has been long on this one too.
i know he's back on it tho, since his other game first release.

DongerBend69

Mar 29, 2021
guys this game isn't abandoned idk why its tagged like that on his last Patreon post it states hes working on the phasmohentai update lol
Idk why people keep saying this. The last time he released any kind of update through Discord on this game was over 4 months ago, and Patreon even longer ago... intermittent updates at best and we don't even know the progress that's being made(if any) in the background.

Jan 29, 2021
I really wish devs had some sort of transparency. Even a monthly post stating "Yes, the game is being worked on.", "I'm taking a break, but I plan to come back.", "Sorry, the project is canceled."
I hate being in this unsure state. If I know something is cancelled, I don't bother. When I don't know the fate of a project, I keep checking for crumbs, and it's driving me nuts.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
Idk why people keep saying this. The last time he released any kind of update through Discord on this game was over 4 months ago, and Patreon even longer ago... intermittent updates at best and we don't even know the progress that's being made(if any) in the background.
Yeah. The only I seen on discord wasn't the dev, it was either a mod or someone else stating, he's very busy, quit asking. Update is still coming don't worry. I just chuckled. Not even the dev posted it. Isn't active at all in discord. Hasn't been an update in over a year. Stick a fork in it.

Reactions: Belphegor007
3.70 star(s) 38 Votes