Others Completed Nagai Yamiji [Kajio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

johntrine

Oct 14, 2016
anyone has the other new game by him? this one

cuoi1

May 3, 2018
I can not download file NYlicense.txt .
Click on the word Thank you for purchasing Nagai Yamiji!
but do not download

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I can not download file NYlicense.txt .
Click on the word Thank you for purchasing Nagai Yamiji!
but do not download
Right-click on it, then choose «download»; otherwise it will just open online. Also, be sure file is named exactly «NYlicense.txt» after download.

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
^ I'm having the same problem, I got the dodge roll ability and can't figute out how to progress, I think I'm missing wall jump but can't find it. The only rune I can see but not get is right above a plant and cultist right outside the front door to the castle.

Also when i right click the license.txt there's no option to download it, anyone know what I should do?

Last edited:
Reactions: DylanBoot

Ciela_3930

Oct 14, 2018
any idea where to proceed after entering the castle and getting the roll/dive ability?
Cant seem to fin a way to progress
Okay I figured out how to progress, there's an open area in the castle that feels like you need double jump to climb higher, but you can actually sprint jump and dodge roll at the apex to barely land on either platform to the right or left. (I've only made it going right though, can't confirm left) To help find the spot there's a cultist on the ground to the left of the platform you want to jump off of.

However I still can't download the file, could someone please help me with that?

Lily96

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone know how to make it past this screen? I've tried wall jumping for like 30 minutes but it doesn't seem possible and I can't find anywhere else to go. Trapped here for so long and idk what to do.

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone know how to make it past this screen? I've tried wall jumping for like 30 minutes but it doesn't seem possible and I can't find anywhere else to go. Trapped here for so long and idk what to do.

You can slide on and latch onto the wall. (That's how you can discover an easter egg in the starting room)

Reactions: Lily96

Catanach

Oct 11, 2017
I can't post links yet but you if click on link to the developers blog in the first post you can download the game from there

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
WOW the game dev sure loves his darkness. So many off screen foes and foes in the dark you cant see.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
This game is incredibly difficult for a platformer. Navigating through obstacles is like the lesser cousin of Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy. One mistake and you could easily be back where you started. The issue is that I don't think the developer created this game with the smoothest controls in mind. I don't think anyone's missing much if they do decide to skip this game. There's barely any story, the art is passable but hardly erotic, and it sounds like the developer did all the voice acting, including for the heroine.

Reactions: htthhfhtfhfthfthft

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NagaiYamiji-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote