Others Completed Nagai Yamiji [Kajio]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ119399_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Journey though a Lovecraftian nightmare world, filled with evil creatures and cultists worshiping dark ancient powers, and battle giant bosses using mystical runic powers. The game includes over 10 original compositions, 7 sets of CGs totaling 24 pictures, 20 enemies with H-animations, 3 bosses, and 7 unique areas.​

Updated: 21/09/2013
Developer/Publisher: Kajio - |
Version:Nagai Yamiji v.1.1
Language:English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

All you need to do is place NYlicense.txt in the install directory to make the game full.

Download:
- - -

RJ119399_img_smp1.jpg RJ119399_img_smp2.jpg RJ119399_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
if anyone has a save that go's to the end of what you can do on here please post it here the game is too much to beat with out playing for days for me

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
hell starting to think no one can get to the end of this demo I got far but now its to much for me to beat now

Mr.Red

Nov 21, 2017
I bought this game when it was still possible to do it with Paypal. And, I'll be very honest here, I did not regret the purchase. The game was great, the soundtrack made my music bone tickle so hard! There was only one place that drove me nuts but later I just figured out the trick to it and managed somehow. There is even an easter egg that I found AFTER finishing the game. Sure wish more creators could just put the complete game out before they lost interest/drive/time to do so.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Found my file. Just place this in the install location. It will remove the demo tag. Tested.

and just remember;

Liability
---------

Nagai Yamiji is provided As Is; Whitewash Interactive does not warrant that the operation of the Nagai Yamiji will be uninterrupted or error free or that errors can be corrected. You install and use Nagai Yamiji at your own risk and in no event will Whitewash Interactive be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind, including lost profits or other consequential loss arising from the use of or inability to use Nagai Yamiji or from errors or deficiencies in it whether caused by negligence or otherwise.

L...O...L

Reactions: Aazkaal

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Found my file. Just place this in the install location. It will remove the demo tag. Tested.

and just remember;

Liability
---------

Nagai Yamiji is provided As Is; Whitewash Interactive does not warrant that the operation of the Nagai Yamiji will be uninterrupted or error free or that errors can be corrected. You install and use Nagai Yamiji at your own risk and in no event will Whitewash Interactive be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind, including lost profits or other consequential loss arising from the use of or inability to use Nagai Yamiji or from errors or deficiencies in it whether caused by negligence or otherwise.

L...O...L
Here I thought they were just lazy asshole developers, now they don't accept any responsibility if their game fucks up your computer... cool. >.>

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Here I thought they were just lazy asshole developers, now they don't accept any responsibility if their game fucks up your computer... cool. >.>
Yeah. I read that and thought "and we're supposed to pay money for this?"

SilentRedaction

Jun 2, 2018
Game isn't leaving demo mode when license is added to the install directory.
What a shame
*Fixed; File downloaded with .txt in the name. Removing .txt from the file's name solved the issue.

polynerph

Apr 30, 2017
you gotta make sure text file name is exactly: NYlicense.txt
(txt is the format, for most computers it doesn't show)

RM

May 25, 2017

From the Dev's site. Update the unlocked spell to 5 in your save to view everything in the museum. For the gallery tho idk.

Reactions: Papysh
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote