Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Can confirm: This is full blown cuck game.
While not technicly being NTR, since the MC is aware and allows it, its more of a Netorase thing and not swinging since MC dont fuck other girls. The whole focus in this chapter is all on how the Orc fucks the girls while MC takes a back seat in this story, and from what I get this will be the focus. You know the cliche thing with Orc havin Big dicks, which is needed in this story for mana lol.

Edit: Nothing is avoidable, no choices, stuff is behind paywall but you can cuck the dev by editing a file for the naughty stuff.
See post #34

beegemgeege

May 10, 2017
My god you people are miserable.
Its just more of the same dude. I love NTR. It why I came over here despite your history. But if youre just going to paywall most of your content most people arent going to bother. But hey, this is your livelyhood. Listen or dont. But ya know, if it fails, its on you...

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
hahahaha the MC saves an orc, takes him to his house and he ends up having sex with the MC's girlfriends... because yes, without further ado, it's a fuckfest where the girls will have sex without any sense, it's not like NTR anymore The MC doesn't "get jealous" but clearly you're going to see the girls have sex with other guys so if it's not your thing it's better to skip this.

AlexN7

Sep 2, 2020
Lips here MakingMana1_1F-1.1F-pc\game\images\Icons Files: GoldenGobLogoSquareAlpha
if you move the file to another directory, the game will show an error, so you will understand the place where this sprite is used. Then just drop the lips back into the default folder and press rollback in the game. The lips will be in the top left corner