3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

templatestudios

Aug 12, 2024
I'd say it was a bit of a slog even at 30 minutes. I was fine with the art/animation but the writing is really quite bad. The English is bad. The plot is painfully generic in a way that tries to be self aware (I think) but is extremely grating. All the characters have the same personality. Also even for visual novels it's not really a game so much as a linear path sprinkled with bad endings. I was coming with a very open mind but it's definitely not for me.

smsanchez21

Nov 1, 2019
" The developer has used multiple alt accounts to manipulate reviews "
*Looks at the 2 reviews* one two star review with disparaging remarks and one 5 star review.
Gee I wonder who gave the 5 star review.... After reding the comments no chance this game is 5 stars lmao

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
The MC looks like a 12 year old brat both physically and mentally, (he looks more like a girl or rather he's a trans character from another VN, I think it's called My New Second Chance), and he needs to grow a backbone, because he lets himself be bossed around, intimidated and hit by students, girls younger than him (he's supposed to be the teacher), who in his right mind goes to a university in shorts, a shirt and a vest being a professor there, if the story continues like this it will be Queens of Harem, that is, a femdom and lesbian/bi festival that have a live human dildo, which they will use when they get tired of eating carpets and want cocks, I hope it changes in some way, because the renders look good, (although I could mention which VNs are just inspired/copied) or at least the attitude and that he used that pair of balls not only to fuck, when the girls after so much begging allow it, but to give himself his place and honor the title of the VN King of Harem. Psdt: too many bad endings, waste of time and space for code and dialogue

CallMeHuff

Feb 17, 2023
Mc is a whimp/femboy. This MC is the King of nothing. Girls are nicer to eachother then the MC. The girls personalities are trash. They are constantly beating up the MC. Lara is the only good character. There is no cumshots. This is a pass.

Get rid of the punching, Make the girls less annoying and more loving, Make the MC less of a pussy and maybe it'll be worth coming back and trying again or continue on to please maybe 5% of people that actually enjoy this.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
What's with the different outcomes? Is this just gonna be a multiple endings simulator game? Also, will that slapstick with the MC just a first release comedy? Will that stay? Then, will the MC just gonna be hit just for every piece of comedy?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes