Erosynth

Dec 15, 2023
Looking forward to the future of this game. rn, there is nothing much going on. (i hope you add male on femboy)

Reactions: cm4000

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Nice art. I'm surprised there's disagreement over the dialogue, I thought it was decent and there was about the right amount of it (assuming getting caught in the full game would be somewhat impactful and not something that happens every 30 seconds). Typical RPG VNs have like, 200 lines of dialogue after losing a single minute-long fight...

Cute touch to have kaomoji in the dialogue, too. Overall tone of the dialogue reminded me of softer (but still pretty struggle-focused) games like Monster Girl Dreams, Desire Dungeon, and Lost Case: Monster Girl Takeover. Maybe if you're looking for writing style inspiration you could look at those. I'd say the best is to write whatever you personally like the most, but I dunno how well that applies if you're writing in a language you're not 100% confident in, would be a shame to see such nice animation and fantastic presentation arriving alongside stiff dialogue.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
It is beautiful. It's a shame that pretty art is usually inversely proportional to how often updates come.

The orc scene is hot, but I need more. More!
more.gif

Samellan

Sep 9, 2019
Very cute new animations, and now with difference between MC genders!
I only wish there was a zoom in button.

Reoben

Feb 28, 2023
I can't play the game. When I start it, I can choose the gender at the beginning, and then I only see a flickering loading screen. I can hear the sound of running and jumping, but the screen doesn't load.

Reactions: TheDarknessss

Suminohana

Aug 27, 2023
Running into the same issue as others where after loading the game is put into a blackscreen or stuck on the loading screen despite hearing game audio. I'm on AMD CPU and GPU if that helps at all.
Experiencing the same issue here. Same processor and GPU as Excessive also
I'm also on AMD CPU+GPU and experiencing eternal loading screen.

This damned new JS-based RPGMaker engine. It's so fucked up. This game takes 4GB of RAM. Whoever decided to migrate the RPGMaker engine from Ruby to JS was a madman. Huge mistake.

PS: Running in Windows 7 compatibility mode, as others have suggested, has fixed the issue.

kuraiken

Dec 5, 2017
I'm also on AMD CPU+GPU and experiencing eternal loading screen.

This damned new JS-based RPGMaker engine. It's so fucked up. This game takes 4GB of RAM. Whoever decided to migrate the RPGMaker engine from Ruby to JS was a madman. Huge mistake.

PS: Running in Windows 7 compatibility mode, as others have suggested, has fixed the issue.
Pretty sure this isn't RPG Maker. The index.html looks nothing like RPG Maker.
1720284760558.png

Based on the c2runtime.js I'm guessing this game was made with Construct 2:

Which uses a nwjs node system to have the game run in basically a chrome browser that looks like an application window.

The size of the game has nothing to do with RPG Maker, nor necessarily with Construct2 or Javascript.
Rather this seems related to the dev unpacking & preloading all the graphical assets.
1720285078123.png
This stores them in your RAM and ensures they can be loaded immediately when needed without loading delays.
This may be a feature of Construct2 or just the dev's decision to avoid having to load in the assets at a later point.

So, not a RPG Maker, JS or other issue, but the result of all the images being preloaded.

Also, fun fact:
RPG Maker, at least in MZ, has a ridiculously strict asset loading system where it basically, at every scene change, UNLOADS ALL ASSETS to free as much RAM as possible.
1720285661617.png
Literally destroys all cached assets. Then it reloads the bare bones that are needed for the new scene (system & window images) and only then it loads the minimum of what's needed to display the next scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stupidkiller

AnonKitten

Mar 21, 2019
only 0.02? i can't believe it, i'm afraid it's another game that's going to be abandoned in the near future fr
The dev is very active in their discord.

What would it matter if it was 0.02 or 1.4b?

None of that matters. This game already has more artistic skill/talent/investment than 70% of this site.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes