alabamasnake

Jan 4, 2018
I downloaded all versions available, compressed or full - can't get a new game, all have chapter 4 screen. There's no "start" or "settings", only "load". I am doing smth wrong?

Manticore96

Feb 16, 2021
If you downloaded the whole game (20+GB file) then you can skip the next paragraph and proceed below there. If you just downloaded the Chapter 4 file, read on from here...

Get the media file for chapter 1 from the OP links (near the bottom). Extract those files and move them into the game/ folder of the extracted the game version you're using (the move operation should add the extracted files to the existing image and videos directories). Similar operation is necessary to get the remaining media files when you're ready to play chapters 2&3.

Once the media files are in place, then load a save file. It's weird, but it works. Click the LOAD option and then select the save file. It will load at the start of the game.
Here's a save file. Put it in the game/saves folder of the extracted game version you're using:
https://f95zone.to/threads/homeless-chp-4-v0-3-public-five-against-one.74367/post-9702846
Rename the file to "1-1-LT1.save" so it will show up as the first save on page 1 of your saves list instead of having to go to page 44.

This is the procedure I followed, and it seems to be working. I'm just getting started though, so caveat emptor.
Thanks Buddy

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
So how is the ntr?
Your daughter has sex with some idiot boyfriend.
There are some possibilities to prevent it but is (was?) bugged meaning it is (was?) unavoidable.
Given that the daughter is a love interest, it's NTR.
The way to prevent this from happening was bugged, last time I played it. These kind of bugs were why I kind of gave up on this game.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Nice chapter 5, but buggy, can't play all till the end. Get stuck after foursome at the table, error is shown and no possibility to ignore, just rollback and again same.... And again, I really miss sounds during animations :(

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
It says 34.02 GB for me. Where do you download the file from? From the first page?
Don't worry to much about the GB number. It's different for hosters in how they calculate the GB number from bytes/bits. (think of it like a 1 TB harddrive only having 931 GB shown in Windows).
The split is from the first MEGA file. The Mega file says 34.02 GB. But when you check Part 8 of Gofile or Pixeldrain it has >1.5gb + 7x5gb = ~36.5 GB

Daemontan

Jun 22, 2023
Don't worry to much about the GB number. It's different for hosters in how they calculate the GB number from bytes/bits. (think of it like a 1 TB harddrive only having 931 GB shown in Windows).
The split is from the first MEGA file. The Mega file says 34.02 GB. But when you check Part 8 of Gofile or Pixeldrain it has >1.5gb + 7x5gb = ~36.5 GB
Thank you for your help!

Reactions: Bob69

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
In any case for a game with this kind of graphics, it's absolutely crazy... :WutFace:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69
3.00 star(s) 5 Votes