Yuumochi

May 18, 2023
Same to me maybe a bug or maybe dev removed for new update story in future
Devs told me that zombie girl was removed from android. But I have another problem the red chicken animation from mena boss should have 4 animations but mines can only do 2 the trio and quad is not working how to fix this

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Devs told me that zombie girl was removed from android. But I have another problem the red chicken animation from mena boss should have 4 animations but mines can only do 2 the trio and quad is not working how to fix this
Let them have their way with you twice and than trio and quad should start working.

Last edited:

shamshir

Dec 28, 2023
I cant bring jellygirl to shopkeeper, jellygirl always die before reaching here
Help pleqse
try to lure the jellyfish there then let it have its way with u and become jellyhailey so she wont die just dont make the jelly attack u only make it follow you

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
I cant bring jellygirl to shopkeeper, jellygirl always die before reaching here
Help pleqse
I've heard jelly also copy Hailey's current stats so before it grabs you try having max hp. It seems lose health rapidly on serface

Nexusnude1

May 12, 2023
Hey, I wanna know why others gallery like zombie 2 etc... are locked. And also many animations. Is there anyway to unlock them? Or can I get a data file for that? Pls.

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
Hey, I wanna know why others gallery like zombie 2 etc... are locked. And also many animations. Is there anyway to unlock them? Or can I get a data file for that? Pls.
If you're talking about the cgs with text over them they just haven't been drawn yet.

areepcoolz94

Dec 24, 2018
1. Need the key. You got it from Ivory on lvl 17 after her quest. it also open Mena boss.
2.There is statue on left side of cave that point up. Jump where she point and you find secret passage.
But another question is , how to get map cherry forrest cave ? I didnt find it what requirement "football misssion first"

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
But another question is , how to get map cherry forrest cave ? I didnt find it what requirement "football misssion first"
To unlock Annie's Levels you need find
Most of football mission on this post . As for Frost peak - find ball and net is easy. Dont forgot to change net with switch nearby.
For more questions see

RonLuka

Aug 12, 2020
Where you get this i searched but nothing found and, for you missing one, i know where to get it
This is from the jellyhailey, basically bringing the jellyhailey to the brown zombie, and wait, the two animations will play one after another..

4.10 star(s) 31 Votes