2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bangerdeeps

Apr 20, 2020
The Dev says he hasn't abandoned the game and plans to keep working on it, but there haven't been any updates since October of 2021 - the release that has the one and only in-combat H-animation. The publicly available v1.9b does not have this, but has the 3 "quickie" animations and the 12 additionals (those are all in the prawn shop). The v1.95 version has all 15 that are in the prawn shop, plus the combat H with the lesser demon.

If you want v1.95, check the link. That's where I found it. I wanna say this is a Windows-only version, but I'm not 100% on that, so don't cut my fingers off if I'm wrong. As far as I can tell, it's clean (two different virus scans), so enjoy!

- this page has the dev notes plus a link to the dropbox download.

- Dropbox link for those who care not for such things and just want to fap.
Also, like the v1.9b, this version doesn't have a "save" function, but once you unlock all 15 animations in the prawn shop, they should stay unlocked so you don't have to do it again. I mean, it's really not that difficult to do the debug fight, kill all the enemies, and get enough coins to unlock them, but who wants to spend 5 minutes killing shit every time they want to fap, am I right?

lypt

Feb 2, 2019
Also, like the v1.9b, this version doesn't have a "save" function, but once you unlock all 15 animations in the prawn shop, they should stay unlocked so you don't have to do it again. I mean, it's really not that difficult to do the debug fight, kill all the enemies, and get enough coins to unlock them, but who wants to spend 5 minutes killing shit every time they want to fap, am I right?
If just want to watch 15 scenes made by Daksky there is a little trick: find 1.8 version for tier 10 patreons (use kemono) which has money cheat and activate it by pressing WASD keys randomly about 10 times. (or just use cheat engine) But still don't know how to avoid any fights before the village.
Also old non-godot version 1 has 4 scenes unlocked by cheat.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote