AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
how the hell do I even beat the tutorial boss, the controls are too laggy that I can't dodge the bullets and even on easy I can only get as far as shooting off the bra before I'm killed

Bertus8

Apr 26, 2018
i think it's hard because the controls are quite bad and because you often get pushed by the moving sidebars. i mean even at easy if you die after a checkpint you get nuked

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah i think what is getting me the most is the controls for this game. I wonder if anyone have a save

AlexVN

Jun 28, 2018
Yeah i think what is getting me the most is the controls for this game. I wonder if anyone have a save
this save is unlocked all girls and weapon if you're interested

Reactions: Purb

namtna

Nov 7, 2019
the game is baaaaaaadly designed. a lot of the stages are poorly thought through. such as the timed race stage, how the hell am i supposed to see the white spiderwebs against a messy back ground full of white spots? just a massive irritation generator.

Mar 2, 2021
I never comment in this site, but holy shit. This game's level design and controls are so fucking putrid that if I play one more second of it i'm gonna have an aneurysm.

Nykei

Jun 26, 2019
Also if you die repeatedly ( I did on a boss) the carrot will give you equipment like no star loss on damage double heals etc. Just calls you shit. Takes quite a few times for 1 item.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Dude, remove the "_" symbol from the thread title.
People couldn't find the game if they type the Circle's name with it.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
This would be great if made in Unity or some other better game engine. Bullet hell on RM is bound to be bad. Though I still 100% it because the CGs are good. The music is pretty good too.

TheFresh

Mar 17, 2019
Honestly, RPGM is not at fault here. Game should have been designed with higher standards, gameplay should be put first, then art.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes