Others - Completed - Devil Tamer Aisha [Final] [okujonohosomiti]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6471677

It would be really nice to give this 4 or 5 stars, but there's not sex and no use of the simple 3d models, like rape fight or anything, not even a butthole shot in this game, it could actually be called softcore. Was still pretty fun to play and you get a cheat item half way through if you just want to rush. Maybe we'll get a hardcore sequel, the artist knows how to draw a cute body.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

maquim01

I like games about exhibitionism, which is why I get sad when games miss their opportunity. The big thing about exhibitionism for me is the protagonist enjoying doing it and being afraid of being discovered. And that's usually the most important point for me. Okay, there can be variations, like her being teased, having her clothes stolen or some kind of curse. But there is an inherent fear of being discovered and there has to be some kind of punishment. But in this game there is no punishment or anything like that. The other NPCs barely change the way they talk to you...
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Dogmeow

Another exposure game that misses the mark by omitting a key factor to the fetish; without risk Exhibitionism runs out of content almost immediately. Some praise that there's no R*pe in games like these, but it's one of the very reasons why it's so easily exhaustible. It loses a lot of its spice when it's just "Oh, you've seen me in a state of undress, what unfortunate circumstances, blushy wushy."

As others have said there's a handful of CGs and different standing models, but it's all low quality paperdoll looking. You'd be better off reading a Doujinshi.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Greasy_Steve

Im not going to yap a ton here because someone else already did a pretty good job covering it but the game is good. Translation is a little iffy, Ive had things mis-translated and sometimes things just repeat. No sex, so some might see it as boring. Personally it didnt bother me though. The 3D visuals add a lot it makes it stand out from other RPGM games Ive played. The Writing is also surprisingly good, I had moments where it got me to crack a smile from the dialouge. Combat isnt anything Special, but I do enjoy an RPG no matter the quality so I enjoy it more than most. Pretty good game I'd say.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

IndriIndri

I'll start by prefacing that the entire game is focused on exposure and embarrassment, with zero sex scenes. Basically every single scene is either Aisha being naked, or being in skimpy clothing and men oogling her. No sex, no dicks, nothing.

If thats your cup of tea then I'd say this game is nice. I think it has some charm with it's 3D level design which gives it more verticality and engagement than the usual RPGMaker 2D levels. Theres decent rewards for exploring and the combat isn't too difficult. The story is also very light hearted and just wants to have a good time. Zero rape or any maliciousness, and even the final boss has very questionable motives.

It's also worth mentioning the translation is currently pretty bad. For me, a lot of the lines repeated themselves and there were quite a few sentences that just didn't make sense. While the game is cheap, I think if you are selling this as an official english translation then it needs to be much better than this.

_____________________________________________________________________________

The story follows Aisha who is first introduced as a magician, but later revealed to be a Demon Tamer who relies on demons and "negative emotions" to draw out her true strength. For her she uses shame as her emotion, so as you might expect in order to draw out her power she must be embarrased (which usually means being naked).

Despite this she's quite compotent without being naked and it's only at specific times she needs to do this to overcome an obstacle. You can choose to make her naked during combat, but you could probably beat the entire game never doing this. Aisha wants to find a special core that can seal excess demonic energy away from the land as demons are causing problems (the usual), and so she travels from location to location looking for it and usually ending up naked one way or another.

Combat wise it's pretty standard and simple, with Aisha and up to 3 other party members who each have their own skills to use. At the start you'll have to use 1-2 skills and then need to MP Charge as you can't attack without any MP, but this problem is solved later on as you level up and find equipment to raise your max MP.

Aisha can also choose to become naked in the world and during combat, which gives her access to a strong ability (and more later) at the cost of a chance to not act since she's ashamed. If you collect enough heart fragments in the world though this penalty is significantly negated so you can just keep her naked as the skill is really strong. Aisha being naked also has a special advantage against the final boss, which I thought was funny.

While there is strategy with the skills such as curing debuffs and buffing allies defense, the overall game is fairly easy and there are quite a few ways to just break the game. For example, early on there is a chest in the forest behind some jump pads. If you find the jump boots later on and come back to open this chest, you'll receive "Aisha's Panties" which give any other ally 9999 attack. As you might expect this just breaks game balance completely as that ally now kills everything in a single attack. I had to stop using it as it was making the game too easy. Even without this there are other ways such as giving Aisha a ton of magic equipment and using her shame skill while naked which does a ton of damage, almost one shotting most enemies.

Navigating the map though was quite nice as the game tries to make use of the fact it's in a 3D space to add verticality to levels, putting chests in odd places and also adding some Metroidvania aspects. Some locations require you to have certain items to get through, so you will have to progress further to find them and then come back to get there.

While there aren't any really well hidden secrets (the best it does is that some houses have hidden entrances at the back that you can't see with the camera, but you know the room is there when you enter the building because theres no other way to get to the room), it was good enough for me to have fun trying to find everything. There are a lot of chests to open and generally you'll improve your equipment over time especially as your allies need equipment also. It's a simple thing but I like being rewarded for exploring the world, so it added to my enjoyment of the game.

You also get rewarded going off the main path with small sub areas like the Hot Springs which raise your max MP when bathed in for the first time. This also comes with a CG of Aisha naked and some random ninja appearing in the next town who took a photo of her and then sells them off (no matter how many times Aisha beats him up, he never repents)

Some chests contain Leaf Tokens, which you need to collect at least 10 in total to get bonus rewards at a shrine midway through the game. These give you some extra rewards and also a unique costume for Aisha, although unfortunately you can only wear it at the shrine and nowhere else. This also happens in the Desert Town with the miko costume, which you are only allowed to wear in that town as Aisha automatically swaps to her normal clothes once you leave.

Ontop of this, some buildings need you to find Building Materials, which are scattered in chests across the world. Near the end game you can also just straight up buy them, although you won't need to do this if you've explored enough. Repairing buildings unlocks a few extra stuff such as minigames, a special hot spring and also the Gallery Viewer which is at the Elf village quite late into the game.

As for the minigames I counted 2 unique ones, although they are pretty easy but it was nice that doing them gives you extra cgs and the ball throwing one unlocks a new skill for one of your allies.

CG wise, I counted 21 in the gallery not including the Cut Ins during combat and her standing cg which changes quite a few times. For me I'm not really that excited by exposure and shame play, but I'm sure others out there might enjoy this fetish a lot more than I do.

For most this will be a very tame game and not really that erotic. At the very least it's kept quite wholesome and there's never really any maliciousness during the scenes, which is something I appreciate as sometimes these kinda situations end up with the characters getting raped.

I did like the post-game CG though you get by going through the cave near the beginning of the game after you get the ending, even despite it still just being naked and vouyerism. I also appreciate that there are no defeat scenes, and all the CGs are earned through progressing and exploring.

I did feel that it was a bit lacking with how she doesn't really change at all throughout the game, despite the constant humiliation. Near the end you can unlock the ability to remove her clothes even within town, but this just adds new dialogue to the people in the areas and doesn't really do much else. Sometimes in these kind of games the character comes to like being exposed, but I suppose that might not be what the developer likes and thats just my own personal taste.

Overall I'd say this is a nice light hearted game you can beat in about 2-3 hours. Of course since it's all exposure and zero sex, you might find it a bit lacking so I would only really reccomend this if you are fine with the entire game being about shame and humiliation. That said the game is sold for around 330 yen and I've played games sold for 4x the price with less than half the content this game has, so I have to give credit there.

EDIT: I'll add this since another review mentioned it but I agree that there is not really any "risk" to her being caught naked, the game puts the entire focus on her just blushing and being embarrased about being caught naked. Even when she's going out naked in full daytime in the middle of the capital, all you get is just people either oogling her or telling her off and then her going "oh no I'm sorry".

That said for my personal preference, I don't really like it when that consequence is rape. Mostly my issue is that I've played other games with a similar focus where the girl is caught naked and then the dudes immediate reaction is to rape her, which just feels off-putting for me as the instant instinct for any men in these games is just to rush to rape a girl they find walking around naked.

I can't really comment on other people's taste though, so I guess take from this edit that "The game puts it's focus on Aisha being embarrassed and the shame aspect of being seen naked, and not on something bad happening to her because she's caught naked".