4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Hey, thanks for the feedback. I cannot correct the bug right now as I don't have access to my dev environment. Looking at the error it doesn't seem obvious where it's failing either :(.If you had finished chapter 1 I would suggest to just start from chapter 2 as currently there are no decisions in chapter 1. If the save is not from the end of chapter 1 let me know and I'll have a look at it when I'm back home.
will this game have lesbian/girl on girl content. Im not fan of it at all and with it being kinetic id rather know now than find out after following it for a while.

Reactions: Vortex@

moonlit_games

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2023
Hi,
Finished this yesterday and I did enjoy it. Liked the story with solving cases and the MC having to hide his supernatural side and balance those two parts of his life. I am interested with his family drama and want him to get closer to Rain.

Just one thing bothered me and I thought I would ask about it. Will the majority of the story be MC hooking up with girls we never see again and who are (mostly) with someone else? It seems something more substantial may be happening with Yuki and Rain so I am hopefully things will change to involve more feelings later.

Thanks!
Hi, the MC will develop relationships with other main characters in the game. It won't happen as fast as with the girls he has hooked up so far though because the relationship between the MC and the LIs will be deeper, not just sex.

Reactions: Vortex@ and Yarazin
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes