Unity - Completed - Cursed Pantsu [v1.2] [Grim's Studio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DenyDeYeeto

Good as game, bad as hentai
    First as hentai it didn't make me excited or horny at all and this i think is why:
    - main character butt looks kinda weird especially how some panties look on her
    - almost all h-scenes are defeat scenes, i'm not a big fun of defeat scenes in general but when i lose in this game the last thing i think about is an h-scene, i'm more focused on clearing the place where i just died or i rage quit
    - the thing that mannequins want to have sex has no context except there are purple female mannequins in sexy positions scattered around (they don't interract with neither main character or other mannequins) and i guess manequins arent that exciting to look at in an h-scene
    - censored

Game feels very oldschool in a good sense, in general i liked it
    - moving around feels nice, i have a lot of control over the character which also allows to have decent platforming that doesn't annoy, attacks have smooth animations and noticable impact on enemies
    - enemies are good, each of them have obvious weakness but facing multiple enemies at once is actually a threat that makes me think how i'm gonna deal with them
    - clothes customization
    - level design with platforming, obstacles and secrets, each level has it's own gimmick that makes it different from others
    - graphics looks neat

what is bad or not okay are skills, stats balance
    - there are two types of skills:
    first involves using the money (finite resource) for powerful attacks
    second are physical attacks that are very very situational
    and there is a third variant which is not a skill but just raw stat like attack power of generic consistent attacks that doesn't consume any resources (which i chose, and still had trouble defeating end game boss).
    in the end i couldn't even use these special skills in the situations i could use them because i wouldn't be able to finish the game if i just invested skill points in them as enemies with each level just keep getting toughter
    - underwear changing attack set, i liked the attack set of pantyhose but i wanted to wear other underwear which was annoying, why can't i wear something else and have an attack set of pantyhose
    - personal thing but i was saving up money thinking that i would need it to buy something later or open a secret ending, and in the end i ended up with 1000+ money on the last boss
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Mannamanna

First things first, I really want to like this game, but I just can't.

The gameplay itself is okay (soulslike) but there are way too many design choices and glitches that destroy the whole game.

Here are some examples:
    There is a map with playgrounds and you have to go up a ramp to reach a Chest. (there are multiple such sitations) You can get stuck between the ramp and the wall and have to restart from the last savepoint every time this happens.

The jump passages are just annoying. The control is not precise enough and 75% of failed jumps you just die.

The skill system is not balanced. I almost irgnored every stat except attack and 98% of my deaths are environment.

There is a stage with escalators which drops down if you walk over them. These piles don't reset with saving and you have to restart.