puff3g

Mar 6, 2023
Wish I may still get this gameeeee ooooof really wanted to play with those Vampires

pep61

Dec 9, 2020
Well...

Aparently, 4 months ago there was a post on their kickstarter, not directly from sorashu but from "the yaoi army" (their publisher) however since i'm not a backer , i'm not able to check what it says....

But the fact that starts with "friendly reminder " doesn't sound like good news about it (pretty sure they will just say that the aren't responsible for the dev's disappearance) i'm just making asumptions. IDK

mocihael

Feb 7, 2024
any proof on that?
They had a Patreon update on August 28th where they said that all the assets are done and they're just working on programming, and the anticipated release date in 2025. Their Pateron is now "under review" so idk

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
They had a Patreon update on August 28th where they said that all the assets are done and they're just working on programming, and the anticipated release date in 2025. Their Pateron is now "under review" so idk
hmmmm ok but you will be the one post the new update when it comes out.

puff3g

Mar 6, 2023
OMGGG Thats a really good news!