2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
NTR and Harem will not be available. As for incest, I prefer not to say anything for now. Let's just say I don't want to reveal the plot ;)
How can you have unavoidable NTR and unavoidable harem??

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
How can you have unavoidable NTR and unavoidable harem??
friend.do read what he said. the game will not have harem nor ntr. I dont give flying fuck about ntr, but a single ending would be good. not into multiple endings to be honest if that is what the dev plans. but we cant have it all.

Reactions: IRebel and seja10

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
multiple penetration scare me a bit..this mean that will be that NTR shit planned? thanks
since sex toys are also in the planned tags, i wouldn't worry so much about the multiple penetration tag ;) NTR will hopefully not be in this one :)

Reactions: Hawkeye3d

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
you should have a proofreader...and the conversations are mostly bland....the idea isnt bad ,the mc is good looking whats a pluspoint in comparison to other vn´s where the mc looks like a girl or a duche....for a better evaluation ,the story is much to short so i will have to wait some time longer...wish you good luck and happy workings:cool:(y)

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

1723323472000.png

Dev

What do you think about sleeping with several different women ?

1723323521800.png

Mia

Exactly. What do you think about it ?

Mr. MiBo

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2023
friend.do read what he said. the game will not have harem nor ntr. I dont give flying fuck about ntr, but a single ending would be good. not into multiple endings to be honest if that is what the dev plans. but we cant have it all.
I also initially thought about one ending. The game is easier to create. You write dialogues, make renders, put it together and that's it. For me, a programmer (hahahah), it's much easier and faster to make a game. But... there's always a but. Looking at the VN market, most of them have multiple endings. So it will be the same for me.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, wasn't that enjoyable. For me at least.

There are no choices for anything important. This might as well be a kinetic novel. The first update had one choice. Peek or not. That was it. Second update had one choice, which didn't even matter. Just from judging from that, looks like it is one choice per update.

On that same note, you can't choose who to be with. It's all forced on you. No choices in that regard. Dev said there is no harem, yet they are going to force girls on you. So, enjoy the forced drama later down the road because you are given no choices on who to be with.

Otherwise, renders are alright but rather dated, the writing needs a lot of work though. Definitely need a proofreader, and just more details and flesh things out. It just all feels rather rushed with no information.

Still, best of luck with your game and thanks.

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes