Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Here's an update to the AliceInCradleCheat plugin for BepInEx.
Compiled against game version: 0.26a

Compatible game versions: [0.26a]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All cheats are working again (no more need for a demosaic patch)

HP and MP now have separate locks (for those who prefer 1 or the other, but not both)

Issues:
  • [Can't Fix] Restrictions section: Enable Fast Travel cheat doesn't work (and hence doesn't even show up)
    Requires reflection to access the Fast Travel functions as they were made internal. If anyone is able to fix this I would gladly add your code (github project is )
    The code has been commented out until further notice.
Downloads:
Cheat plugin updated.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
You're gonna have to update it again lol
Not necessarily.

In general, plugins don't usually require updating unless the game update was bigger.

The previous version of the plugin (0.25.0) was compiled against game version 0.25a, but was compatible all the way up to 0.25f

It wasn't until 0.26a that it was no longer compatible.

In any case, I won't be able to do any testing or updating (if required) until later tomorrow.

Nonyatool

Dec 1, 2018
Not necessarily.

In general, plugins don't usually require updating unless the game update was bigger.

The previous version of the plugin (0.25.0) was compiled against game version 0.25a, but was compatible all the way up to 0.25f

In any case, I won't be able to do any testing or updating (if required) until later tomorrow.
The decensor plugin seems to be mostly working. Some scenes (like using toilet) may still have mosaic though. Can't thoroughly test as the most progressed save I have is from v23.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The decensor plugin seems to be mostly working. Some scenes (like using toilet) may still have mosaic though. Can't thoroughly test as the most progressed save I have is from v23.
Just finished some testing, the cheat plugin that I update doesn't need updating for 0.26b

Reactions: Nonyatool

pchmsl

Mar 18, 2018
Cheat plugin updated.
About the "Requires reflection to access the Fast Travel functions as they were made internal".
Have you tried to publicize the Assembly-CSharp.dll, with for example?
Code:
NStrip -p Assembly-CSharp.dll
This should set everything to public, so you can just mod the usual way, no need for reflection.
Then you can import publicized dll instead of original to your project and compile cheat plugin with it (need to enable "Allow unsafe code" in project configuration--Build--General).
Compiled plugin will work with original Assembly-CSharp.dll in the game.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
About the "Requires reflection to access the Fast Travel functions as they were made internal".
Have you tried to publicize the Assembly-CSharp.dll, with for example?
Code:
NStrip -p Assembly-CSharp.dll
This should set everything to public, so you can just mod the usual way, no need for reflection.
Then you can import publicized dll instead of original to your project and compile cheat plugin with it (need to enable "Allow unsafe code" in project configuration--Build--General).
Compiled plugin will work with original Assembly-CSharp.dll in the game.
Interesting.

Still, even if that does work, there are some other changes to the internals of the fast travel functions that I couldn't figure out. As such, it'll stay that way for the foreseeable future.

However, should someone figure out how to get it working again, I will accept a pull request to bring in those changes.

BorisOrsomething

Jun 29, 2022
Not necessarily.

Just tried out the plugin when I got the game, I noticed I'm unable to go to any menu like pressing esc or a, the game just freezes and I'll have to alt f4 out of the game

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Just tried out the plugin when I got the game, I noticed I'm unable to go to any menu like pressing esc or a, the game just freezes and I'll have to alt f4 out of the game
Game version and plugin version used?

Because that's exactly why I had previously mentioned to NOT use the 0.25.0 plugin with the 0.26 versions of the game.

Snipeon

Jul 17, 2019

New version out. Apparently there's a save file for some ovulation fun for the subs.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

New version out. Apparently there's a save file for some ovulation fun for the subs.
The mirror link has already been posted, and never changes ie: The mirror link is always the latest version.

And here it is again:

Current version: 0.26b

Mirror site:

Skip the OS check:
  • Win:
  • MacOS:

Reactions: Christin Eleven

Lyzya

Mar 11, 2019
Does anyone know how many scenes area availeable on the museum?, so far on the first floor I got 4 that includes all of the Ixia scenes and 2 on the second floor that includes the dojo ones and of with one of Noel's classmates.

For the back room I got 3

NovetFennix

Jan 27, 2021
Does anyone have new patchnotes for 26a b and c? It looks like you can get pregnant now, I am unsure because there was mention of fox/giant semen in one of the patchnotes

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes