VN Others Completed Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! A - Ryouken Route After [Final] [Minato Soft]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Cover.jpg

Overview:
A sequel of Margit's after story in Majikoi A-5.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-26
Release Date: 2019-12-28
Original Title: 真剣で私に恋しなさい! A 猟犬ルートアフター
Developer: Minato Soft -
Translator: Daybreak Translations
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Length: Short (3h)
VNDB:
Prequel: Majikoi! Love Me Seriously! A - Special Edition
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Start the game via local emulator with the "真剣で私に恋しなさい!A猟犬ルートアフター .exe".

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
There seems to be an issue, the game was crashing at first, but after I ran it with Local Emulator set to Run in Japanese it was better. Now it's crashing and creating a DMP file after Margit's introduction and I can't find a way to solve it.

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Damn a follow up bonus on the follow up extension, people just be loving the hound huh? Don't mind if I do.
Now only question is when does the extended bonus extra episode of the bonus extension of the extension come out?!

Farren

Dec 29, 2018
There seems to be an issue, the game was crashing at first, but after I ran it with Local Emulator set to Run in Japanese it was better. Now it's crashing and creating a DMP file after Margit's introduction and I can't find a way to solve it.
I solved the crashing at prologue by changing the setting to 1600 x 900 not using dbd and fullscreen mode and uncheck fit windows mode to screen resolution at startup.

Feb 2, 2019
Perfect timing! I was just replaying Margit Route a few days ago on "Majikoi! S". =D And was about to start her A-5 Harem route. So, this "Harem route After story" come at the best moment.

Really want to see more of Fine Bergmann (glass girl). Her screentime was a little too short in the Harem route.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote