EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
Welcome to Juicy Panic!
This is a game where you are an experimental slime creation of a crazed professor, that escapes a laboratory.
You're tasked with escaping the lab and returning there to get revenge on the professor and the "Queen" that ordered your creation.
You will be journeying through grasslands, fighting a well trained, hardened squad of the "Knights"...
Will you be able to conquer your way through them and get stronger?
You will be fighting through knights and absorbing their juices. Hit them with your slime secretion and defeat them.
Start on your adventure and remind them what you're made of...​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-13
Release Date: 2024-02-27
Original Title: ジューシーパニック
Developer: Icy Nut
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Android: - - - -

perzyk thanks for the share!

smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png

Bruvskii

Dec 16, 2019
tutorial seems bugged once you shoot the heart and the animation plays nothing happens till you time out and reset

Reactions: awaf113

Kuku2213

Oct 3, 2017
People who don't freak out over 5 bucks?

You have literally thousands of them paying more than that each month on patreon for various games which update 1-2 times a year, if that.
I know but I can't wrap my head around a game with 1 pixel GIF that isn't that good, cost 5 buck and have play time less than 15 mins. There are games out there that cost less than a buck that have much much more content that this. I hope DLsite has a refund policy and comment section like steam tho so people know that this game is overprice af even if it free i won't bother to download

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
This game feels like a proof of concept rather than a complete game after finishing it. I managed to glitch the game out by shooting the harp from the other side of a gap since the slime apparently needs to walk up to the NPC to sex them up instead of teleporting you directly on them causing an infinite loop of respawns after walking into pits to try to reach the NPC.

1.80 star(s) 6 Votes