VN Others Completed Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play = ??? ~Buka no Ore ni Kashidasareta Hitozuma Onna Joushi, Yukana~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
cover.jpg

Overview:
Misato Yukana is my female boss at work, and she is a famously stubborn woman who never talks about anything other than work.
She told me to make time to talk to her, so I reluctantly went to meet her, and there I found my female boss and her husband.
"Would you like to have sex with my wife?"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-09-18
Release Date: 2021-02-26
Original Title: 部下俺×女上司貸し出しプレイ=??? ~部下の俺に貸し出された人妻女上司、由佳菜~
Developer: Atelier Sakura - -
Translator: jaden_yuki
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited AI MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (3h7m)
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: - * - Saves -
Translation Project*

147577.jpg 147575.jpg 4032756_2811large.jpg 4032756_2813large.jpg 4032756_2815large.jpg
147578.jpg
2.jpg 147579.jpg 3.jpg 1.jpg c0098ada406ec453c4a0814c581005a44c6f1f1a4cd8ef441cc69e07371b668c.jpg

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
It's my first time doing this, so I ask you guys to be my beta testers. please give me your thoughts about the translation

Reactions: stupid_army

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I remember in Marina part 3 where the AV actor refuse to do another lending play because he has found a girl friend , It might be Yukana the wife in this game cause in the epilogue of the game I think Yukana broke up with her cuck husband and has fallen in love with the AV actor and she just use the she still loves her husband to the MC as an excuse

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I remember in Marina part 3 where the AV actor refuse to do another lending play because he has found a girl friend , It might be Yukana the wife in this game cause in the epilogue of the game I think Yukana broke up with her cuck husband and has fallen in love with the AV actor and she just use the she still loves her husband to the MC as an excuse
but in Marina 2, the AV actor ends the play because Marina has started developing feelings for him. he didn't want to steal Marina, but did steal Misato? I think it's unlikely. Part of it it's MC's fault, if he wanted, he could make Misato break up with her husband

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
but in Marina 2, the AV actor ends the play because Marina has started developing feelings for him. he didn't want to steal Marina, but did steal Misato? I think it's unlikely. Part of it it's MC's fault, if he wanted, he could make Misato break up with her husband
I think because the AV actor knows that Marina and Kenji's relationship is in good term, and even if Marina has started developing feelings for him, he knows that Marina will not leave Kenji because they have a daughter I think what happened behind the scene is that the AV actor has fallen in love too with Yukana. Anyway, this is just speculation, only the writer knows what happened behind the scene, that is why I am not a huge fan of this game, the only best part for me in the game where it's the hottest turn on if you are an NTR fan is the
so it's a hanging ending. I wished AS had done a sequel to this with the POV of Yukana's husband or Yukana's POV and there we could see how it is related to why the AV actor ends the play in Marina 3 and who is the girl friend that he is talking about because I'm almost certain that Yukana is the reason

Last edited:

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
I bet all AS fans that time , wanted to see that av actor sex with Yukana, AS should have done a DLC to show the epilogue in Yukana's POV. I bet she was messed up and destroyed and impregnated by the AV actor. Anyway that is a nice translation , had fun playing this, You think there will be a sequel to this ? doubt it but I wish there is. It seems like this artist (Nagayori, Gentle Sasaki) is not working anymore with AS, all current artist of AS in their new games are very shitty because I noticed that CG are getting smaller and the sex scenes are getting shorter, I think their budget paying those new artist are getting short

Last edited:

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
I bet all AS fans that time , wanted to see that av actor sex with Yukana, AS should have done a DLC to show the epilogue in Yukana's POV. I bet she was messed up and destroyed and impregnated by the AV actor. Anyway that is a nice translation , had fun playing this, You think there will be a sequel to this ? doubt it but I wish there is. It seems like this artist (Nagayori, Gentle Sasaki) is not working anymore with AS, all current artist of AS in their new games are very shitty because I noticed that CG are getting smaller and the sex scenes are getting shorter, I think their budget paying those new artist are getting short
thank you very much for the feedback man. I'm pretty sure that Onboro is not on AS anymore as well.

tentaclebandit correct me if I'm wrong but I think I saw you mention that you did speak with him, do you know anything about who is the AV actor's gf?

edit: tagged the wrong person

Last edited:

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
thank you very much for the feedback man. I'm pretty sure that Onboro is not on AS anymore as well.

stupid_army correct me if I'm wrong but I think I saw you mention that you did speak with him, do you know anything about who is the AV actor's gf?
That is so sad that means , if the artist Nagayori and the writer Onboro is not working with AS anymore then any chance for this game to have a sequel might be gone for good.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Buka Ore x Onna Joushi/Kashidashi Play = ??? ~Buka no Ore ni Kashidasareta Hitozuma Onna Joushi, Yukana~ [Final] [Atelier Sakura] - Compressed

Win [561 MB]
- - - -

jaden_yuki

Jul 11, 2017
hold on I can finally do the thing ?

IS NTR AVOIDABLE ?
no... for the ones that don't like ntr... forget that the epilogue exists, there's no missing scenes in your gallery :KEK:

View attachment 4048084
..thread took a while to get moved to the games section it seems...
...thx for the share....

..i mean....its kinda a machine still....better.....but still a mtl i think.....
they will remember it in the revolution

It's my first time doing it, so I was waiting for feedback

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
..thread took a while to get moved to the games section it seems...
...thx for the share....
Was assigned to S_E :cry: He is MIA for a while now :(. Waited a bit until I decided to just move it.

• Sad
Reactions: Lerd0
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote